Attorney: CATHERINE A. SCHLICHTE, ESQ.
Catherine A. Schlichte is a Partner at Schlichte & Johnstone, PC. She specializes in all aspects of Elder law with a concentration on estate planning, estate settlement, long-term care planning and MassHealth Administrative review hearings. Her other area of concentration is land use and development, where she assists with the municipal and state permitting process. Ms. Schlichte served eight years on the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals and two terms on the Gloucester School Committee and was most recently a member of the Gloucester Zoning Ordinance Review Task Force.
- Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, & Estate Settlement
- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate Conveyancing
- San Francisco State University, B.A. 1986
- Massachusetts School of Law, J.D. 1996
- National Academy Elder Law Attorneys
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Associate
- Gloucester Bar Association