Attorney: PATRICIA S. JOHNSTONE, ESQ.
Patricia S. Johnstone is managing partner at Schlichte & Johnstone, PC. She specializes in the area of civil litigation with a concentration in domestic relations. Ms. Johnstone has extensive experience in residential real estate and is an approved conveyancer for local, regional, and national lending institutions.
- Arnold v. The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, et al.
- Joan M. Quinn v. Sean J. Quinn
- Fran's Lunch, Inc. v. Alcholic Beverages Control Commission
- John A. Marino v. Virginia Kandris
- Cape Ann Commercial Fisheries Loan Fund, Inc. v. Schlichte
- O'Hanley v. City of Gloucester
- 1984-1988 Bachelor of Arts, Westfield State College
- 1988-1991 Juris Doctor, Suffolk University Law School
- Cape Ann YMCA
- North Shore YMCA – Board of Directors Member
- Essex County Bar Associate – Member
- Gloucester Bar Association – Member and Former President
- Business Network International – Member and Former President
- Child Development – Board Member
- Cape Ann Savings Bank – Incorporator
- Abbott Scholarship Trust – Trustee
- Partnership with Youth Campaign – Former Chairperson
- Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts- Member